1. it is possible there is love. let us pretend there is. but not in this game.
2. you still need love. or money. or something else. you need.
your character wants something. they are driven by it.
they might admit it to themselves.
they might not.
you will play with one other person.
their character also wants something.
you have it.
you want love, to be loved. you work hard and make money.
they want money. they can fake love.
you want to be good. you can provide a house, stability.
they want safety. they can fake that you’re a good person.
you never, ever, ever say out loud what you want. you never, ever, ever say out loud what you provide.
neither do they.
1. you meet. you talk about whatever, do whatever.
underneath it all, the animals inside you sense that the other can provide what you want.
keep on talking about whatever.
2. you are apart.
you have found someone who can provide.
3. you meet again, and again.
let’s see some short scenes. montage. just sentences, vignettes.
4. now what?
how long do you keep it up?
let’s see some more scenes.
5. did you say it out loud?
did you mention it?
what happens now?
6. can you live with each other, and with yourself?
this might be a happy ending.
or a redemption.
or splitting up.
fun! will you fall into the same pattern?
will you break free?
who the hell are you, really?